Speaking on behalf of INFRA Technology at the GTL Technology Forum in Houston on August 2-3, 2016, Chief Executive Officer Kaan Akyalcin will share the company's experience during the engineering, procurement and fabrication of the company's 100 BPD modular GTL plant in Wharton, Texas.
The plant is designed to produce synthetic oil, a premium product, which is easily upgradable to drop-in fuels. The unit itself is designed within the dimensions of standard shipping containers, which makes it easily transportable.
The advantages of INFRA's GTL technology will be discussed. These include:
- significant reduction in CAPEX and OPEX of gas processing while producing a high value-added product,
- large fraction of iso-paraffins and olefins,
- high cetane number for diesel fuel,
- large (up to 45%) fraction of jet fuel fraction,
- no sulphur and near-zero aromatics.
The 100 BPD plant is a stepping stone to larger GTL plants being developed by the company. Benefits of these larger-scale GTL plants will also be discussed.
About the GTL Technology Forum:
GTL is the go-to-event for gas-to-liquids professionals in North America. The event features a high-level, two-day program exploring the economics of scale and dynamics of GTL in a low-cost environment, market opportunities, the latest products and developments, case histories and more.