Modular gas-to-liquids unit based on the direct conversion of natural gas
into synthetic oil.
Light synthetic oil with unique quality characteristics:
- More than 95% of liquid light fractions (FBP <360 °C).
- No sulphur and aromatics.
- Large fraction of iso-paraffins and olefins.
- High (up to 70) cetane number for diesel fuel.
- Large (up to 45%) of jet fuel fraction.
square metersISBL only
M1000 guarantees 1,000 barrels of synthetic oil (60/40 mixture of gasoline and diesel fractions
high share of
jet fuel) from 10 million cubic feet of gas per day (methane equivalent).
INFRA’s Gas-To-Liquid products are fully compatible with the existing oil industry infrastructure, processes
and technologies and with the existing fleet of transportation vehicles. Its premium synthetic fuels
correspond to the highest ecological requirements: zero aromatics, zero sulphur, zero nitrogen, etc. INFRA’s synthetic oil
easily mixes and can be transported with mineral oil.
- Gas volume — 10 MMscfd (methane equivalent).
- Pressure — none
- Temperature — none
- Methane content — 60—100%
- Carbon dioxide content — 0—25% with increasing productivity.
- Sulphur > 4.0 ppm requires optional wet desulfurization
- Oxygen < 50.0 ppm.
- ASME code for pressure vessels.
- ASCE 7-10
Scope of supply
- SMR Block.
- Syngas Conditioning & Carbon Capture Block.
- Fischer-Tropsch block.
- Control Room.
- M1000 is supplied in assembled modules and includes the first
- Natural gas compression block.
- Wet desulfurization block.
- Converts 10 million standard cubic feet of gas per day.
- Produces 1,000 barrels of premium synthetic crude, or premium
(diesel, kerosene, gasoline).
- Modular. Simple technology flowsheet.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Low CAPEX and OPEX.
- Produce high quality single liquid product – synthetic crude (no
heavy waxes) which
does not require hydrocracking and upgrading, and mixes well with crude oil.
- Stable product. No by-products.
- Synthetic crude is fully compatible with the existing oil
infrastructure and is
easily upgradable to diesel.
- Processes feed gas with varying density.
- Handles CO2 rich gas (up to 25% in feed increases the
- No requirements for NGL & nitrogen removal from feed gas.
- High carbon efficiency.
- Modular, compact and movable containerized design.
- Electricity generation block.