Modular transportable gas-to-liquids unit based on the direct conversion of natural gas into synthetic oil
Light synthetic oil with unique quality characteristics:
- More than 95% of liquid light fractions (FBP <360 °C).
- No sulphur and aromatics.
- Large fraction of iso-paraffins and olefins.
- High (up to 70) cetane number for diesel fuel.
- Large (up to 45%) of jet fuel fraction.
square metersISBL only
M100 guarantees 100 barrels of synthetic oil (60/40 mixture of gasoline and diesel fractions
with high share of jet fuel) from 1 million cubic feet of gas per day (methane equivalent).
INFRA’s Gas-To-Liquid products are fully compatible with the existing oil industry infrastructure,
technologies and with the existing fleet of transportation vehicles. Its premium synthetic fuels
highest ecological requirements: zero aromatics, zero sulphur, zero nitrogen, etc. INFRA’s synthetic oil
mixes and can be transported with mineral oil.
- Gas volume - 1 MMscfd (methane equivalent).
- Pressure – None.
- Temperature – None.
- Methane content - 60-100%
- Carbon dioxide content - 0-25% with increasing productivity.
- Sulphur > 4.0 ppm requires optional wet desulfurization
- Oxygen < 50.0 ppm.
- ASME code for pressure vessels.
- ASCE 7-10
Scope of supply
- SMR Block.
- Syngas Conditioning & Carbon Capture Block.
- Fischer-Tropsch block.
- Control Room.
- M100 is supplied in assembled modules and includes the first
- Natural gas compression block.
- Wet desulfurization block.
- Electricity generation block.
- Water capture and recycle block.
- Drop-in fuel production e.g., diesel.
- Eliminates flaring in an economically feasible manner.
- Converts 1 million standard cubic feet of gas per day into 100
barrels of premium
synthetic crude. High value.
- No by-products.
- Easily relocated. Modular.
- Low CAPEX and OPEX.
- Produce high quality single liquid product – synthetic crude (no
which does not require hydrocracking and upgrading, and mixes well with crude oil.
- Stable product. No by-products.
- Synthetic crude is fully compatible with the existing oil
infrastructure and is
easily upgradable to diesel.
- Processes feed gas with varying density.
- Handles CO2 rich gas (up to 25% in feed increases the
- No requirements for NGL & nitrogen removal from feed gas.
- High carbon efficiency.
- Modular, compact and movable containerized design.
- Self-sustained process (no-grid electricity and no fresh water
requirement for continuous flaring.